Earlier this week, I was interviewed for a podcast by Martin Kreig, an extraordinary individual and bicycle industry enthusiast. (see below for more information on Martin). It turns out that Martin is also a very thorough interviewer!
Here are some of the questions he asked and I answered:
- What exactly IS a Rhoades Car?
- How did you get involved in the company?
- How many Rhoades Car models/options are there?
- What new products do you have up your sleeve?
- Do you offer industrial models?
- What are they like on hills? How many gears do you offer?
- How do you ship them? How much does it cost to ship?
- Tell me about the whole Rhoades Car experience you mentioned where people can come and visit and even fish in the stocked lake!
That should give you a flavor for the interview. Here is the link to the podcast:About Martin Kreig –After suffering paralysis and a coma as the result of injuries from a car accident, Martin has crossed the country twice on a bike; written a book about his experiences and is working hard to build the National Bicycle Greenway, an interconnected network of safe bikeable roads and paths. Be sure to visit his website — www.bikeroute.com